Iji 1.6 - Official game guide|
Introduction - Sector 1 - Sector 2 - Sector 3 - Sector 4 - Sector 5 - Sector 6
Sector 7 - Sector 8 - Sector 9 - Sector X - Sector Y - Sector Z - Misc secrets
Unlockables - Weapons - Items - Enemies - Bosses - Trivia - Text dump
One of few places with the Shredder hovercrafts, several of the secrets rely on them.
Hidden in a room at the top middle of the map, you'll reach it by jumping across the boxes hanging from the ceiling.
Get a Shredder from anywhere in the Sector, and drive it to the double doors (A). Get up to the rooms above and open the doors with the terminals, then drive the Shredder through down to (B). Go left and activate the reactor, and you can now drive the Shredder down to (C). Drive up the ramp and jump in mid-air to reach the ventilation above, holding two Shredders and two Soldiers. Now you need to go through the broken wall (D), and there are two main ways to do this:
1. Bring a Shredder down to the terminal below, destroy the wall with a rocket, then drive the Shredder left and jump from it in mid-air just before reaching the hole in the wall.
2. Or with a Strength of 4 or higher, kick a Soldier down to the left, or just drive into them with a Shredder once. Now you can lure them to blow up the wall with a rocket, then let Iji get hit by another rocket in mid-air to fly into the hole.
Enter the small room with Shredders (E). There are three ways to get there:
1. With a Strength of at least 4, kick down the shield door at (F) and go through the upper right ventilation.
2. Or go to (F) and get hit in mid-air by the Tasen Commander's rocket, sending you flying through the glass above the shield door.
3. Or destroy the broken wall at (G) with an explosive weapon.
Anyway, now that you are in the Shredder room (E), grab one and drive all the way to the left without stopping. Jump to the left just when you hit the wall, and you'll reach the Supercharge room.
Secrets + notable modifiers
Calling the Komato
At the end of the Sector, Dan wants Iji to crack the terminal to send the distress call to the Komato. Although General Tor has already seen through the Tasens' faked report, he is hesitant to attack. Back down on Earth:
1. If Iji met Vateilika and Vateilika killed Krotera, plus if Iji is still pacifist at the end of the Sector (20 total kills or less), she will refuse to call the Komato. This changes the following cutscene so that Iosa convinces Tor to attack anyway. It also changes some logbooks and chats later on, and allows Iji to enter the Tasen outpost in Sector 9 if she's still pacifist by then.
2. Or if Iji met Vateilika but broke the truce (without killing Vateilika), or stopped being pacifist after Sector 3, she will be hesitant to call the Komato. However, Dan convinces her, and she cracks the terminal. This changes the story to make Tor relieved that a human took his burden.
3. Or if Iji either killed Vateilika or didn't meet her at all, plus read at least three logbooks in this Sector that would make her suspicious of the Komatos' motives, she will question whether it's a good idea to call them. However, Dan convinces her to crack the terminal, since the Komato are their last resort. Again, Tor is relieved to have an excuse to attack.
4. Or if Iji is a killer who hasn't read anything negative enough about the Komato, she fully trusts Dan and cracks the terminal. Again, Tor has an excuse to attack without needing Iosa's convincing.
If you enter the Sector with over 35 kills, the Tasen consider you a greater threat and will have placed more troops throughout the Sector. A logbook added near the starting lift reflects this.
When entering the secret place with the poster, Iji and Dan have a short conversation on how she managed to get in there.
With a Strength of at least 6, destroy the shield door above (A) to skip having to open the double doors.
The broken wall at the very start of the Sector can be destroyed with an explosive weapon.
From position (F), reach the Shredder room (E) to skip the entire middle left of the Sector. You can either break the shield door at (F) with a Strength of at least 4, or let the Tasen Commander hit you in mid-air with a rocket to send you through the glass window above.
Absurdly observant Tasen
Do not kill any of the three Komato in their camp in Sector 3, and the "security report" logbook will slightly change.
Early MPFB Devastator
Found in the same room as the Supercharge, and requiring a Tasen stat of 10, it's one of the most powerful weapons in the game.
Pefect Dark (N64)
When playing as pacifist, one of the logs compares Iji to a Peace Sim since she gathers weapons and ammo without using them.
A Tasen logbook with the identifier "SP635" refers to an old webcomic and its creator.